When you are a serious angler, your tools and equipment should be topnotch. This does not mean that you will excel in fishing if you have the best fishing tackle, but surely, having superb gizmos that are extremely functional can make your angler life easier; the same goes for your fishing tackle box and bag.
What good are your bobbers or sinkers if you keep on losing them, right? Definitely, you need to have a tackle box or bag that can properly organize your fishing gear.
More than that, it should also be portable and durable so that it will not add to your burden. Additionally, using a tackle bag is actually more efficient than a tackle box when you fish in different bodies of water. With that said, you should have a bag that can sit comfortably snug around you and will not hinder your movements as you wallow in mud or hike to get to the next river current.
In this article, we will review the Piscifun Outdoor Tackle Bag. We are going to take a look at its features, as well as, the advantages and disadvantages of using it. In the end, we will determine if it is truly the best tackle bag in the market.
Piscifun Outdoor Tackle Bag
The Piscifun Outdoor Tackle Bag is a messenger, crossbody bag that comes in four colors, which are army green, black, digital camouflage, and khaki. It can also be used as a handbag, a sling bag, and a chest bag as it has clips in it where you can attach several parts of the bag to its strap to customize its shape.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE: Water-resistant 1000D high density nylon fabrics, made with high-end equipment to ensure its safety. The abrasion resistant and indestructible KAM buckle and SBS zippers (Full-length double zippers), more durable than the competitors'.
- ADJUSTABLE & DETACHABLE STRAP: Two left/right exchangeable, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps. The main strap length can be extended up to 51.2'', while the associate strap can be extended to 36.2''. Can be used as Sling shoulder bag, backpack, handbag, chest bag, fishing tackle bag, travelling bag etc. Two rod belts to hold your rods.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL TACKLE BAG: Dimension of main compartment: 12*8.7*4.3in. It is convenient for you to storage the lures, pliers, line, fishing lure boxes, wallet, phone, ipad, camera, books, keys and other accessories you need in your life.
- UNIQUE INNOVATIVE DESIGN: The humanized reflective sticker helps you be safe by reflecting the lights at dark situation. Ergonomic overall design (widened shoulder strap and rear breathable mesh design) makes the user feel very comfortable.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE COMPARTMENTS & EXTERIOR POCKETS: There are 3 components in the main pocket for clarifying your stuff. 3 external zippered pockets for storing your daily necessaries. Left pocket for water cup/bottle, ,right pocket for the tools, such as pliers. Fashionable and durable whether its for adults or kids. Best choice for outdoor life enthusiasts.
- Made of water-resistant, high-density 1000D nylon fabric
- Exterior has reflective stickers
- Rear has a breathable mesh
- Abrasion-resistant KAM buckle
- Full-length SBS zippers
- Detachable, interchangeable, and replaceable straps
- Main Strap’s Length: Up to 51.2 inches
- Associate Strap’s Length: Up to 36.2 inches
- Comes with two, rod belts
- Main Compartment’s Size: 12 x 7 x 4.3 inches
- Three inner compartments
- Three external, zippered pockets
- Two side pockets
- Very spacious
- Comfortable to use
- Comes in a lot of colors
- Accessible and secure pockets
- Perfect size for on-the-go fishing
- Will not let your things get tossed around
- Can support the weight of the things inside it
- Not ideal for storing hooks
- Zippers will sometimes get stuck
- Cannot be a substitute for a tackle box
- Cannot fit most shapes of tackle organizers
- Stitching only of the single kind; can be unraveled easily
- Standard-sized water bottles cannot fit in the side pockets
The Piscifun Outdoor Tackle Bag is a water-resistant and durable product that has a lot of internal compartments and external pockets to hold your fishing tackles and other items. Surely, you will be able to carry a lot without the bag being cluttered. In this way, you won’t be wasting time scavenging in the bag just to find what you need.
At the same time, it is immensely multifunctional as you can wear it in different ways. This is owed to the fact that the straps can be adjusted to different lengths and can also be replaced. Also, there are clips that you can use to further customize this bag.
However, the use of tackle organizers is not suggested with this bag because you will not be able to let it fit in the upright position. Also, the side pockets are not wide enough to let you carry a large water bottle. Nonetheless, you will still enjoy using this bag as it is comfortable to wear, and it does its job since it can properly keep the pull of the bag balanced even if it is full to the brim.
Comparison with the Spiderwire Fishing Tackle Backpack
The Spiderwire Fishing Tackle Backpack obviously has more room than the Piscifun Outdoor Tackle Bag. In fact, the former provides solutions to the flaws of the latter.
The one from Spiderwire can fit in tackle organizers and even water bottles. There is even enough room to accommodate a change of clothes. With these qualities, you might think that the Spiderwire is better than the one from Piscifun, but it all just boils down to functionality and comfort.
The Piscifun Outdoor Tackle Bag can be customized into different ways of wearing it; therefore, the user will be given free range on how to wear this bag comfortably. Another thing to note is its many pockets that are specifically catered to carrying fishing tackles. Its compartments were designed to not let each of them be mixed or snagged.
More than that, its exterior pockets design also have a purpose dedicated to fishing. The front pockets actually are the best places to put swivels, as they really need to be accessed easily for line twists.
On the other hand, the Spiderwire Fishing Tackle Backpack cannot be really called a fishing tackle bag as its features are almost the same as any regular backpack. So, yes, if we are just talking about heavy duty outdoor bags, you can go for the Spiderwire.
The Piscifun Outdoor Tackle Bag has all of the makings of being the best fishing tackle bag, except for one thing and that is added space. If only it was bigger, then it would have been the perfect fishing bag. Other than that, you will find that having this bag with you is not only helpful but also provides less hassle in carrying out fishing tasks.
You will not have a strained back or shoulders when you use this, and you will be able to take almost everything with you. At the same time, you will be able to get things out of the front pockets easily for those times when really you need to act fast. Its best feature is most definitely the fact that it can support the weight of the contents of the bag, without straining the wearer.
The weight is balanced correctly even though you did not arrange the things inside it, to make it so. However, do take note, that using this bag instead of taking a tackle box is a huge risk, except if you would only go on a short fishing trip.